Air hydraulic aircraft jack with extra long stroke
The jack can be operated by either compressed-air, nitrogen from the aircraft wheels or a mobile nitrogen service cart
Rapid ram retraction without load
Fitted with extension screw (80 mm) for optimum use of the stroke
Designed and manufactured according to the aircraft standards: EN 1915-1, EN 1915-2 and EN 12312-19
- SafetySafety features include manual lowering valve, safety overload valve and dead mans release
- Easy manoeuvrabilityCompact and slim design for easy operation and manoeuvrability
- ErgonomicErgonomic handle with push button
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- MADE IN DENMARKWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.