Air hydraulic jacking beam for passenger cars and vans
Quick and efficient lifting due to reliable and noiseless pump
Low closed height of only 180 mm makes it suitable for vehicles with a low clearance
Flexible top support beam can be extended up to 1610 mm
Two-hand lowering operation with dead man’s release, automatic safety locking device and overload valve for optimum safety
- Fits all lifts and pitsUnique height adjustable mounting bracket system – designed to fit all current lifts and pits
- Match your lift or pitThe mounting brackets are not a part of the product and must be ordered separately. Please always state lift type to get the correct support arms.
- Standard accessoriesSupplied with 3 extension sets (10/45/90 mm) and rubber cushion for protection of car body
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- MADE IN DENMARKWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.