Inground lift - Frame solution
Service vehicles of all types, sizes and shapes.
Wireless remote control
Control panel with touch screen
Robust rolling cover with 7 t capacity
Level with workshop floor
World's longest warranty
Software updates and remote support
- SafetySquare lifting columns ensure maximum stability and two independent hydraulic circuits in each lifting column offer optimum safety.
- Fast and easyFast and easy positioning of the lifting columns reduces preparation time.
- Wireless remote controlThe inground lift is fully automated and easily operated using a wireless remote control.
MADE IN DENMARK, ALWAYS.
All production of AC Hydraulic products take place in Viborg Denmark. It has done so since the founding, and it will continue to do so, following the values and goals of the Christensen family.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS KEY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS.
- FAST SUPPORTExpert advice. Whenever you need it. No matter what solution or brand you are looking into, a complete overview of your options is paramount. That is why we urge you to explore and compare our solution with others and we will simply offer our technical expertise to help you choose the right solution. If you are looking into the Inground Lift, we will help you get the most from your investment, guide you through every step of the process, and train your staff – with no extra charge.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLFully automated. Easy operated. The inground lift is fully automated and easily operated using a wireless remote control. The wireless remote control allows the operator to move freely around the vehicle for quick and easy inspection of the lifting points. It allows the operator to adjust and/or raise each column individually to make sure everything is correctly positioned. The lift is then operated using the control panel allowing the operator full view of the vehicle whilst lifting. The screen on the panel offers information about the operation of the lift, column positions as well as safety and maintenance updates.
- TOTAL FLEXIBILITYOverview. Easy. The inground lift is a revolution in the way that users can service vehicles of all types, sizes and shapes. The flexibility of the design allows lifts with 3 columns or more to be divided in groups and used as independent lifts giving you total freedom to service a continuous flow of different vehicles. This enables your team of mechanics to work side by side on different tasks with absolute safety and no restrictions.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR LIFTTo meet all your demands. Today, vehicles are becoming more and more compact creating new challenges for professional automotive workshops, and these challenges will only increase in the future. Therefore, it is crucial to have the tools that effectively allow mechanics easy access to all parts of the vehicle. This not only raises the standards of efficiency in the workshop and the quality of the repair work, but it also improves the working conditions, ergonomics, and safety of the mechanics themselves. We offer a safe, ergonomic and efficient solution that will help you meet all the increasing demands of a modern automotive workshop.
THERE IS A DEALER NEAR YOU TOO
Our products are sold worldwide through a network of trusted local distributors, who are experts in our product ranges. Find a dealer near you in our interactive dealer locator.