Hydraulic bottle jack with single lift and extension screw
Lifting capacity 2 t
With extension screw for optimal use of the stroke
Jack can be used in horizontal position, as long as the pump piston is placed under the jack
- SafetyBuilt-in safety overload valve
- Easy storage3 part galvanised pump handle for easy storage
MADE IN DENMARK, ALWAYS.
All production of AC Hydraulic products take place in Viborg Denmark. It has done so since the founding, and it will continue to do so, following the values and goals of the Christensen family.
Manuals and Guides
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS KEY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS.
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- MADE IN DENMARKWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.
THERE IS A DEALER NEAR YOU TOO
Our products are sold worldwide through a network of trusted local distributors, who are experts in our product ranges. Find a dealer near you in our interactive dealer locator.