Standard air hydraulic single ram pit jack
Rapid and precise air hydraulic unit with high speed ram travel
Simple modern design with control panel at ergonomical working height
Can be made to fit all pits due to its adjustable frame
- Frame heightFrame height is adjusted and set to the customers individual specifications
- Mounting bearingsFitted with leaf spring support bearings for easy glide transversing ram
- AccessoriesComprehensive option range: cross beam, gearbox saddle, support bridge etc.
MADE IN DENMARK, ALWAYS.
All production of AC Hydraulic products take place in Viborg Denmark. It has done so since the founding, and it will continue to do so, following the values and goals of the Christensen family.
Manuals and Guides
Fits any pit
Our pit jacks are available in a variety of framewidths to fit any pit you may have. Our wide selection of standard or custom mounting brackets ensure that the pit jack and your pit work seamlessly together.
590 - 890 mm width
850 - 1150 mm width
1110 - 1410 mm width
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS KEY IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS.
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- MADE IN DENMARKWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.
THERE IS A DEALER NEAR YOU TOO
Our products are sold worldwide through a network of trusted local distributors, who are experts in our product ranges. Find a dealer near you in our interactive dealer locator.