Hydraulic Jack for passenger cars and vans
Very low minimum height of only 3.15 in.
Wide and robust frame made of high-strength steel
Precise and safe control whilst lowering
Manual dead man’s release for optimum safety when lowering
- SafetyBuilt-in safety overload valve
- ErgonomicsErgonomically designed handle ensuring positive and safe operation
- Noiseless wheelsIncorporating a polyurethane central O ring offers maximum surface protection
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- WARRANTYWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.