Versatile 2-stage air hydraulic jack with low minimum height, ideal for buses and trucks
Minimum height of 7.20 in.
Designed for heavy-duty, intensive commercial use
Hard chromium plated rams for long life
- SafetyBuilt-in overload valve and dead man’s release for optimum safety whilst lifting and lowering
- ErgonomicsErgonomic handle with push buttons
- Extensions includedExtend the maximum lifting height with an additional 1.97 or 3.94 in.
- WARRANTYJust as our products offer high performance and quality, so does our warranty. Starting January 1st 2017 all our products are covered by a 10 year warranty on frame, chassis, and steel structures as well as a 3 year warranty on the hydraulic system (pump and cylinder). This is our way of showing you can trust our quality.
- MADE IN DENMARKWe take great pride in the fact that all products are made in Viborg, Denmark. Here, honest craftmanship is combined with a 12.000 m2 modern high-tech production plant consisting of robots, laser cutting machines and state-of-the-art CNC machinery. The result is skill, knowledge and experience married with uncompromised precision and efficiency in a product that will last a lifetime.
- ISO 9001To ensure a constantly high quality, every product is being thoroughly tested before shipment. This and many other points appear from our quality management system certified according to ISO 9001. The standard is based on seven quality management principles including a strong customer focus and continual improvement, which ensures that customers get consistent, good-quality products and services on time - every time.